Thursday 28 June 2012

What to wear: Go Bright or Go Home


When it comes to style - I have always been a throw on a great pair of jeans and heels kind of girl, and this seasons bright new coloured jeans are no exception. Both of us, in the It's a Pleasure, Treasure team, are smitten kittens when it comes to brightening up our wardrobes and with all the colours under the sun available - what's not to love. 

You can keep it simple with a white t-shirt and statement necklace, dress them up with an equally bright top - basically you can throw them on with anything and they are sure to look fabulous. If you haven't tried a pair yet, I suggest you do it - coloured jeans give your outfit that edge that says - yes - today I am feeling bright and amazing and I am going to show it! Well that's how they make us feel anyway! 

Here are some of our faves...

Colour me bright
  • Wearing the blue and coral 
  • Lusting over the green and yellow 
  • Wondering if we could pull off the patterned Oasis pair 

What do you think about coloured jeans and what colour will you be wearing this summer?

3 comments:

  1. I've actually written about my teal coloured jeans twice this week, I love them so much! So easy to get totally different looks with them. I can't quite seem to pull off the paler shades though, I'd love a mint or coral pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bex - Ooh teal - that's officially on our list! What's your blog address?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's olivedragonfly.blogspot.co.uk Here's a link to my fashion posts http://olivedragonfly.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Fashion :)

    ReplyDelete